Skip to main content

What is my passion?

   PASSION! Google gave me two suggestions for my search "passion meaning". Of which the most likely definition that I could infer from my 18 years of studies was this "strong and barely controllable emotion".



   I had strayed into writing this blog with an incomplete answer to my question. If I go with the definition I had agreed to in the beginning, then finding an answer may seem so painless. Cricket was and continues to be my breath of life. I never get bored following this modest answer. And this modesty is what draws a fair degree of incompleteness.

   The conflict arises here, and rightly so. When I dig in deeper into my passion, be it cricket,music or caricatures;the solitary reason that leaves the rest in solitude is MONEY. So, I began questioning the "modest" answer! Why cricket/music/caricature? And I got  a sequential answer like the "fibonacci series",the consecutive ones getting added on to give a completely new item. Like for example, "it's my passion" + "It gets me fame and respect" = "it'll help me earn a lot of money".

   And here I am, writing a blog in search of a complete answer for the most sought after question in the world. But my intentions are as clear as my eyes would see while hitting a cricket ball or as music I make when I have a good rhythm or as the characters that I etch while caricaturing;it is to make some money out of the views that I get for this blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New thoughts and new way of thinking!

            Ah! I am about to say this wonderful incident which took place in "mydream avenue" at "some timeduringmysleep". Well,now you got it,right?(it's a fantasy that I am about to deliver). Yes,it is really worth reading( Please don't confuse that I am bragging for readers at the moment). But, this tiny little incident will give you an idea about the current generation in India, jokes apart at least in Kerala.             Two kids were standing near the gate of some school somewhere in my city(don't forget the place that I had mentioned in the first para). From their somewhat hurried lip movements, I could smell a horrible day that had just passed by for the 13 year old looking kids(oh! yeah they seemed like kids,the reason which you will find about in the next few lines). I took a few steps towards them. "Oh! you are so girlish Varun... Otherwise...Otherwise you would have dropped your habit of picking up things from here and there,and t

The serious malayalee and a light movie.Perfect retardation!

Aanandam a movie portraying the story of a college tour, released in 2016 is not the talk of this write-up. But yes it is!  Being a lazy movie buff I often get into this habit of prolonged movie watching spree. And that's how I got to see this movie a few days back on Television. During the time of it's release, I still remember my "over-hyped" movie critic friends tagging it as an extremely "Panjara" movie. One of the DQ(aka Dulquer Salman)fan who was all praise for a movie like "Bangalore Days" seemed very disappointed by this effort. In fact, I thought his gang in college would like this movie the most. Given, the fact that they were the No.1 "Panjara" team in my class and the first thing I was reminded of was their gang, after watching the film. Now that college is over this discussion is irrelevant. Sorry "Panjara" team! Coming back to the movie. Honestly speaking(Oh! Forgot the fact that I was writing), I wishe